(Some are exclusive and some are not, for more details please contact your Event coordinator)
- Event Catering
- Food and Beverage Sales & Concessions#
- Parking (Valet & Self)#
- Shuttle Bus Services
- Police Services#
- Fire Officials#
- Telephone Lines
- Internet Connectivity
- Broadband Connectivity#
# Certain rules apply. Please contact your event coordinator for details
- Our facility provides several satellite food carts in addition to a food court which can seat approximately 100 persons.
- Special in-house catering can be provided for your event or meeting on site or coordinated through an outside banquet manager.
- Several vending machines are also available on the show floor which assures full coverage for both snacks and beverages.
Telephone / Internet Services:
- Fully integrated broadband service with connectivity to 8 megabytes per second is available throughout the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center.
- Telephone lines are digital and provide outgoing telephone service on a Dial 9, in 200 locations throughout the facility. Direct in-dial telephone service is not provided by the Center, but may be arranged through your event coordinator. The in-house system is fax and modem compatible as well.
Floor Load / HVAC:
- The floor load in the Exhibit Hall and Lobby/Registration area is UNLIMITED.
- AC and Heat are 100% zoned to ensure maximum comfort.
Water and Drainage:
- Cold water at 35 PSI is provided at the floor level in selected locations. Access to floor drainage is limited to specific locations in the Center.
- Sylvania 32 Watts 500 K T8
- Programmable light system which can be customized to your show needs.
- Fully sprinklered and equipped with state of the art electronic fire notification system.
- Over 45 fire extinguishers placed throughout the facility
- 30 fire exits during an emergency
* The in-house system provides the following distributed power:
- 120 – 208V AC (Single Phase) @ 60 Cycles
- 120 – 208V AC (Three Phase) @ 60 Cycles
- 240 V AC (Single Phase) @ 60 Cycles
- 240 V AC (Three Phase) @ 60 Cycles
- 480 V AC (Three Phase)
All major electrical requirements can be provided with the appropriate advance notice.